The Durango Area Association of REALTORS® (DAAR), the “Voice for Real Estate” in La Plata and San Juan County Colorado for over 50 years, representing 350 members from all real estate specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, development, property management, and appraisal.
The mission of the Durango Area Association of REALTORS®, an innovative trade organization of real estate professionals, is to serve and support our members, advocate for home ownership, and promote real property rights by utilizing our broad range of assets and resources.
- Protect private property ownership and its associated rights.
- Govern and make decisions openly, inclusively and transparently.
- Commit to the highest standards of professional practice.
- Recognize that there are business practice, specialty, market and cultural differences within the membership and we are committed to respecting those differences.
- Manage association resources effectively and efficiently.
- Strive at all times to be a strategic, adaptive and innovative organization.
Goal 1: Recruit younger membership to the association and members into board leadership.
Goal 2: Increase member benefits through collaboration
Goal 3: Maintain financial security
Goal 4: Identify individuals to provide avenues for advancement in technology.